Do you need a credit card? and have difficulty getting the card granted by the bank?
First of all, we must know the different types of cards:
The Debit card
In the case of the debit card, the bank approves or grants it without any problem or requirement since you can only have money or make payments if you have money in your account with the bank. Let’s say that the only requirement is to have an account or savings book open in the entity and be of legal age to be able to request and contract the card.
The Credit Card
In the case of the credit card and as its name indicates, the bank authorizes a credit to be able to make payments or withdraw money from ATMs charged to the credit limit that the bank has approved and in this article we will focus on the difficulty in obtaining the approval of our petition.
Request Credit Cards without Payroll and being in Financial Credit Institutions
It is not essential to have a payroll domiciled to get an easy-to-obtain credit card but let’s say it is almost necessary. The reason is that when the bank receives a credit card application, the treatment is the same as if you requested a personal loan and the only difference is the amount requested that is usually less than a credit and on the other hand, in case of default, the bank always has the possibility to cancel the card so that we cannot continue to have it.
To easily approve a credit card application, the bank analyzes and studies it as if it were a normal credit. That is, we must present supporting documents of income and solvency, namely:
– Last payrolls.
– Statement of income.
– Laboral life.
– NID or residence certificate in the case of foreigners.
At the same time, it will check in your records if the requesting person is in RUI or Financial Credit Institutions. The fact of appearing in the lists of delinquent or Financial Credit Institutions, will be reason enough for the bank to deny the request.
The credit card cannot be obtained immediately. Once requested and approved by the bank, you need an issuance bill by the Department that is responsible for making the plastics and issuing the corresponding password or secret number.
What advantages does the Credit Card have
As we indicated at the beginning, the Debit card is not the same as the Credit Card. The debit card will be approved almost automatically and however the credit card must follow the same steps as when requesting financing.
– With the Debit card, you can pay in all kinds of stores and shops, add gas, make payments online, etc. but always with the payment limit of the card itself and the balance you have in your account with the bank.
– With the Credit card once approved by the bank, it is not necessary to have money in the bank account. the entity assigns a limit when granting the plastic that in general can be 1,000 euros although it can request even up to 6,000 euros.
With the credit card you can defer payment for purchases. That is, it is not necessary to pay everything that is available at the end of the month. In accordance with what was previously agreed with the bank when hiring or in future modifications, the amount to be paid can be deferred by distributing in several months. Therefore, one of the advantages of credit cards by having a financing at the moment and without paperwork or documents.
Requirements for easy credit card approval.
The requirements to be able to order the cards as we have indicated previously, will depend on whether the card is debit or credit card.
– Must be a resident in Spain in disposition of NID – National identity document or Resident resident card. –
Have fixed periodic income that does not necessarily have to be payroll. They can be pension income, unemployment, rental income, self-employment, etc..
– Submit the documents requested by the bank.
– Not be in list of mori RUI or Financial Credit Institutions.
– Sign Scribe statement to the bank to know other loans in other entities.
Banks and Financials that easily approve Credit Cards
– All banks and savings banks have among their products cards of all kinds and for various purposes. There are two major card issuers for all entities visa and mastercard.
However, there are other entities that are dedicated to issuing and selling credit cards without having to open an account and can direct monthly payments into your usual account with the bank. These are some of the financial institutions that sell cards.