In accordance with current regulations on personal data protection,
The Web informs users that the sole purpose is informative and loans are not granted or personal data are taken. In the form provided for the purpose of leaving questions or possible comments on each article, users are advised not to leave personal data so that they are not exposed to the public. However, if for any reason they had left any information in any of the forums they can request the deletion in the email indicated in our identification data.
Loans partialen has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD.
It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Throughout the web we make notices and alerts of the danger of uploading personal data in advertisements and comments since they can receive offers from supposed lenders that are mostly scams. Those users who freely leave their personal data and email through contact forms and inquiries and comments, the website is not responsible for the use made by third parties or companies.
Principles that apply to data
– Principle of loyalty and Transperence. We indicate how your data is obtained
– Principle of minimum data. We keep the smallest data to be able to answer your queries or the comments you used on the web.
– Principle of Limiting the data retention time: Comments that you upload for an unlimited time will be kept on the web except for your right to rectification or deletion.
– Principle of integrity: The data will be treated applying the greatest security measures to avoid viruses, malware and others.
How we get your data
When you send us a question or request, we need you to provide us with a name and the email in addition to the possible information that you voluntarily provide in the observations section.
ulos and in the blog. It is quite common for users to want to show their opinions on the article or raise any doubts or clarifications for what we need them to provide their name and email to answer these questions and keep the data that can legally be requested as the IP from where do you access
Purpose of having your data
When the user submits their data in the contact form or voluntarily uploads their data in the comments of the web, the data is stored in the database automatically. We recommend not uploading personal information such as ID or address.
– Contact form: If you send us a query or request in the contact form, we need at least your name or nickname, email and the IP address from where you access to be able to attend and keep the minimum data before possible claims of third parties or of the legal authorities of the country.
– Form for registering comments on the blog and posts: It is common practice, to admit that the user participates with their opinions and comments on the subject or present their doubts or questions in their particular case. In these cases, we need to have your IP data from where you access, your email and name or nickname.
The website uses the cookie system through adsense and analitycs ads to know user preferences as well as other affiliate networks to offer products of interest. More Information about the Cookies Policy.
The data provided to the website through the contact form and the comments uploaded in each article are automatically saved and will not be transferred to third parties or companies unless expressly authorized.
The personal data uploaded to the web by users and comments can be stored in automatic systems whose responsibility is the owner of the web when assuming those measures necessary to guarantee their security and whose publication by the user is backed by data that Identify you IP and email where appropriate.
Web access computers have technical security measures installed to prevent possible attacks and malware. Antivirus, Firewall and periodic security copies.
The web uses a secure method when transmitting data using the https protocol: which guarantees better security conditions through data encryption.
Your rights to the data
These are your rights according to the LOPD and the New European Regulation:
- Request access to your personal data on the web
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Oppose the treatment
- Request data portability
- Right to Oblivion or total deletion of your data
This website has no relationship with the financial companies that are advertised here or whose access links to their websites we offer and our sole purpose is informative financial products, fast loans and mortgage loans.
The Web is offered as a mere vehicle between lenders and borrowers without relation to them and is not responsible for the relationship that may be established in future operations.
Users can exercise their right of access, modification or deletion,
requesting it in writing to the email indicated.
More information on the relationship of the website with users in the Conditions of Use
Intellectual and Industrial Property
The use of Partialen by the user, accepts that he knows the conditions of use set forth herein and agrees to use the website in accordance with those conditions.
1 Intellectual Property.- The programming, content and design of the web-site loans, is protected by copyright laws.
1.2 The contents of the WEB may be printed for personal use, but never for commercial or profit-making purposes, without permission from Partialen.
2 Responsibilities and Rights
2.1 The contents and data of the website are indicative and do not have to correspond with the officials of different government agencies or private organizations.
2.2 Partialen will not be responsible for the relationships or contracts that may arise from advertisers that are advertised on the web.
External Links to other websites
The website contains links to third-party websites, whose privacy policies are alien to that of the lending company. By accessing such websites you can decide if you accept their privacy and cookie policies. In general, if you browse the internet you can accept or reject third-party cookies from the configuration options of your browser. Among others, the web can provide access links to sites of:
- Blog contents with information of interest
- Access to Financiers website
- Links to Banks website
- Access to other simulator resources and various information
Exclusion of Warranties and Liability
The website is not responsible for possible damages that the user may suffer for different reasons:
– That the web was not available at certain times.
– That the web was attacked by certain malicious programs with harmful content or deceptive links
– Of the illegal use that third parties could make using the name of this website.
– Of the information, opinion and analysis that is made of certain products or companies regarding decisions that the user can make based on them.